Work with us
Cypro is looking for a Penetration tester
Cypro was founded in 2017 in Karlskrona and is a Cybersecurity company. We offer security as a service by experts. Our portfolio consists of the following categories: Information Security, Penetration Testing, Security operation center, and Vulnerability Management. Cypro is growing and we now need more amazing security enthusiasm.
About our security team
Cypro's security team is a blend of senior penetration testers & analysts that complement each other. Together, we bring effective methods and perform consultancy assignments for customers in different industries such as governmental, Energy, FMCG with e-commerce leading customers, etc.
Grow your career and passion
As a penetration tester at Cypro, you will be part of a unique chance to not only build the next generation penetration test team but also continue building Cypro as a company. We offer a way to focus on your passion and develop new skills while having fun.
Your main task will be on performing Security testing on web applications, infrastructure, code review, and mobile applications. For short durations also work in our Security operation center.
As a penetration tester, you should be able to conduct advanced penetration tests. Be able to do security reviews, understand the customers' security needs, and create a scope. Furthermore, be able to write reports and present them in an understandable and also non-technical way.
The following experience and skills are merited:
- Experience in penetration testing cloud services and Microservices
- Experience in security review or cloud services based on cloud Windows Active Directory
- Experience in penetration testing of enterprise environments based on Windows Active Directory
- Experience in credentials extraction and lateral movement
- Experience to identify vulnerabilities on both Windows and Linux systems
- Experience in network-based penetration test (finding vulnerabilities in exposed services, both external and internal networks)
- Ability to determine consequences of a vulnerability based on context
- Technical report writing & report presentation
- Knowledge with frameworks, PCI-DSS, OWASP & NIST.
- High and broad technical knowledge within IT and the security domain.
- Will ideally have at least one of the following certifications: OSCP, CEH, CISSP, CREST, OSCE, OSCW
- Multiple years of experience with conducting internal and external penetration testing activities.
- Experience in reverse engineering
- Experience in source code review
- Experience in SDLC
- Experience in app application penetration testing
- Experience in Red Teaming
- Able to provide technical supervision within the security domain of our customers.
- Experience with DevSecOps.
- Experience from Security Operation Center (SIEM)
Cypro is looking for a Senior Account Manager
We are looking for a forward-leaning and experienced Senior Account Manager to work with our Cybersecurity sales. Your experience demonstrates a strong track record of performance and you have the skills to win in a highly competitive market. You're motivated, competitive, and know-how to get things done. As an experienced account manager with a hunter mind-set, you will build, be part of developing and delivering sales targets. As a Senior Account Manager at Cypro, you will be part of a unique opportunity to not only build the next generation sales team but also having a key role in developing Cypro as a company.
Your key tasks and responsibilities are:
- Prospect and segment the market
- Create new business opportunities in enterprise and medium segment
- Build strong relationships and good cooperation with our customers
- Build complementary partnerships on the market
- Add to that Cypro gets established as a leading provider of IT security services
- Participation in relevant fairs and events.
- Skills, ambition, and that little personal twist that make you succeed
Your professional qualifications include:
- Experience of 3 to 5 years with outreach sales within B2B
- Good business and market understanding
- Structured and good analytical skills. Strategic capabilities
- Ambitious, trustworthy, and results-oriented - with hunter mind-set
- Good expertise in the MS Office suite and the use of CRM system
- Good communication skills in Swedish and English (oral and written)
- Excellent negotiation skills
- Experience from the IT Tech industry preferred
You are a result-oriented team player with excellent communication skills. You are skilled in both accelerating customer relationships and creating new business opportunities. On the personal side, you are known as ambitious and goal-oriented with a strong will to win.
Apply now to power your career
Cypro was founded in 2017 in Karlskrona and is a Cybersecurity company. Our head office is located in Turning Torso, Malmö and our sales office is in Stockholm. We offer security as a service by experts. Our portfolio consists of the following categories, Information Security, Security operation center, Vulnerability Management, and Penetration testing.
Made with in Karlskrona, Sweden
2021 CYPRO AB. All rights reserved